Eating disorders are the most deadly of all mental illnesses, and they are also the most difficult to treat. We’re dedicated to helping individuals and families understand the struggles and solutions to these disorders.
Dr. Rodriquez uses a multi-method approach based off of each individual patient. He understands eating disorder arise from a variety of factors and takes these into account in order to construct a treatment plan you agree with.
His highly skilled professional team helps their clients recognize good health as physical, mental and spiritual well-being, not by body shape and size.
What Eating Disorder Treatment Looks Like
- Every client receives an individualized treatment plan that includes a complete psychiatric and medical assessment.
- Working closely with a dedicated therapist, clients will learn to understand the issues that sustain and promote their eating disorder as they develop a realistic and positive body image
- Daily meal support and weekly nutritional therapy with a registered, licensed dietitian encourage clients to focus on mindful eating in a safe and nurturing setting.
- Supportive community outings to grocery stores, restaurants and clothing stores prepare clients with important real-world skills.
- Our professionals offer a unique variety of complementary therapies, skill building and holistic treatments to enrich the recovery process.
Eating Disorder Services available at our Center
- Psychiatric Evaluation, Medication management
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Family Education, Support and Therapy
- Individualized Nutritional Therapy, group nutrition and meal support
- Process Group
- Body Image Group
- Movement Therapy
- Expressive Therapy
- Acupuncture, massage, and holistic therapies
- Meditation and Yoga